Friday 22 June 2007

Some People I Know

Time to update my blog on the SoT, if not for the release of my creative flow then for the three of the millions of fans of 'So...Yeah' who have commented on the lack of an update. Without further ado:

Back when I was in the CIA we used to have a roster called the Non-Official Cover list, or NOC list. If you don't know what the NOC list is, look it up. I am not here to educate you on the 'ins and outs' of international espionage. My time with the agency was short but effective and at this point I am not at liberty to discuss any of the missions or operations in which my service was integral. So for now, I cannot share with you in part or whole about Operation Moldy Havarti nor the fallout from any of the closed door Senate Hearings.

Now that I am out of the Agency, I will share with you a different list. This list is comprised of individuals that I either play, played or would like to play FPT, or Fun Part Touching.

Sleepy Waitress:
From the first time I saw you in the library I was in awe, you were a vision. Despite my best intentions, all of the wrong cards were played and I watched myself slip into the 'friend zone.' I am going to borrow from Omar and say, "We could'a made a baby." Oh, they would have been such beautiful babies and this comes from someone that fears the little walking bacteria fraps.

Butterfly:
The hippy chick, so unbelievably beautiful. A few years younger. That trick you can do, how does it get that tight? Despite your free and fancy spirit of hippy youth, no patchouli (sp), your scent is morning dew sweet. So incredibly tiny, you could make a guy with even the biggest Asian fetish looked beyond your long blond locks. Not to say you have the body of a twelve year old boy, but it is certainly small, slender and oh so sexy.

{FPT cover omitted}:
Too many fans of 'So...Yeah' could decipher your identity should I disclose too much. While this list is not presented in any order or ranking, you definitely rank high on any list. Passion is not an issue with this asset and for that matter neither are assets. You certainly do not have the body of a twelve year old boy, you are all woman and I have enjoyed every line and curve of your form. We knew each other for a year and then we met on a Saturday in a foreign country. You stated a price, I countered. In the long run I got it for free. In a heartbeat. Like I said, we met on a Saturday, the best day of the week.

Dogbird:
A kiss. One solitary kiss over a monumental sky and you got me. Something is different here, can't pinpoint it. You aren't like the one I left in the morning nor like the two on my answering machine, something is definitely different. What is it? I am still trying to figure it out. Is it the left coast roots? The Zimmerman helps me by saying, "You're going to make me give myself a good talkin' to."

Coffee Bean:
Such a naughty little temptress. When we met you worked in a coffee store and this was well before people eagerly laid down small fortunes for a venti, double caff, mocha, latte ichi-ichi ya-ya-ya-ya. So much I could share, but like us, I will exercise restraints. As it would happen, things didn't work out. You see, you are a little off. Perhaps that is why I think you were my very first stalker ever. I don't mean to belittle either stalking or victims of stalking but in the end isn't nice to know that someone cares about you so much that they will wait outside your house across the street in the rain just for a glimpse of you and then leave a note threatening you and that 'little whore you've been fucking'? Doesn't it just show you they care?

Please note that this is only a partial list of FPT assets, there are more. See below:
Quiesenberry
The Vulcan
Punkin
The Romantic's Daughter
Vanessa
Short Change
Not Bronte's Sister
Kappa Kappa Gamma - Yes, one time I sneaked over the walls guarding the Ivory Tower.
Gee
Tryst

Non, Je ne regrette rien,
42

No comments: