Monday 11 June 2007

Definitely not the first, surely not the last.

As per the title, this is my first foray into what has recently been tabbed as the blogosphere (is that spelled correctly? Who can tell these days since is seems that new words are made up on a daily basis an inserted into the lexicon as common place?)

A close personal friend of mine, Jaded Bitterman, recently shared his own musings with me on his very own blog. Upon reading his posts I figured that I too could hop onto the series of tubes and post my thoughts like countless of millions of others all the while hiding behind the anonymity in all of the glory that is the SoT.

So I have come so far as to begin this blog, but now what do I write? Jokingly in my conversation with JB, I said I could begin, in catharsis, by telling the world of my dating woes with the ladies. Surely no one else has ever used the Internet to openly discuss such a personal matter, right? JB was not impressed but he did give me some encouraging words and even penned the opener for my first ever post on a blog. Without further ado,

"hi: im {proper name omitted} , im separated and living my 20's in my 30's. do you want to have sex with me?"

For now I bid farewell but not before I ask any of the ladies, (as per JB's offering) do you want to have sex with me?

Out,
42

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.