Saturday 30 June 2007

Programming Note

As you all know 'So...Yeah' was started as an outlet for my creative flow with my dating woes as the backdrop. So far everything has gone well, but something is amiss. Perhaps it is time to change gears and explore other topics on which to muse. 'But no!!!' I can hear it now from all of my devoted fans, but fear not, 'So...Yeah' won't give up the dating genre entirely. It is just time to let everyone know that tales of tails is not my only suit. Luckily as managing editor of 'So...Yeah' I am free to direct this blog in anyway I see fit.
So in the future when you return and read stories that are unrelated to the women that I love, have loved, or just hooked up with, please do not despair. Those stories will return. For now look at it as a new day, a day where unrelated accounts, musings, and rants (etc.) can appear together like parents of a divorced child at a birthday party.

That is all,
42

No comments: